Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Get While the Gettin's Good

Be scared, be very scared for me.  In a month I leave for a spa.



What's so scary about that, you might ask.  Well, sister, it is a very strict spa.  





Need I say more?  

We hike 10 miles daily.  I do not remember when I last worked out.  I had to go shopping for hiking things and it wasn't really fun.

]


REI is no Neiman's.  But the staff was helpful!





The spa sent me a pedometer, which sits silently on desk, unused



There is a high probability that I will have a stroke without my vices.  Which is why it would be wise to purchase August Morgan pillows and linens now.


 Free shipping on all embroidered cocktail napkins and guest towels

New pillows you might enjoy:



 Geometric Needlepoint Pillow

Ranch House Needlepoint Pillow

 Alphabet Needlepoint Pillow


August Morgan pillows are also frequently on One Kings Lane Vintage and Market Finds.

So get while the getting is good!

xoxo,

Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment