Saturday, June 29, 2013

Go East, Woman!

Gentle Readers,

I survived my hiking spa!  And I feel healthy and in much better shape, thanks for asking.
We hiked 50 miles around Malibu in a week

I am happy to report I am back on the sauce but continue to exercise.  I am running one hour a day.

Tinkerbell insists on coming with.  She takes many breaks in the creek and finds me on the trail.  Tinkerbell does not need a leash.  She is too good for that.


Well, it's getting HOT here in Texas, and I just don't mean the 108 degree heat.  The politics are blowing up.  Since this is a blog about my business I shall refrain on saying more than...

This man trusts me to make decisions, and I trust him

I leave soon to the beaches of Long Island.  I will stitch, entertain,  and swim in the ocean with my children.  Not to worry, there are people here at August Morgan Worldwide Headquarters to fill orders while I am away.

In fact, I have a new napkin!!

This hand embroidered napkin may be purchased here.
 
Have a great summer and if you see me on the beach, please say hello!
 

 

xoxo,
 
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment