Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Let us Give Thanks : Hair of the Dog Cocktail Napkins

Dear Reader(s),

I realize I have not blogged in months.  I have been crazy busy!

I bought a house.


Everyday life
(various mundane tasks can be made less painful by wearing a cocktail ring)



Speaking of cocktails,  allow me to introduce to you my newest August Morgan cocktail napkin :

The set of four Hair of the Dog Cocktail Napkins may be purchased here.

Now, I know we are all busy.  In fact tonight is the night before Thanksgiving.  I have family in.  I write this while hiding in my room and watching Forensic Files.  But I want to bring to attention my first ever online special sale :

Just enter the code THANKS at checkout.

Okay, I must return and be a good hostess.  There are more holidays and commitments in the month to come.  The one thing that keeps me going is..........

The Hair of the Dog!

xoxo,

Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment