Friday, March 27, 2015

Movers and Shippers : August Morgan Bar Towels

Good Afternoon!

I am currently trapped in my house, as movers are packing and I must be around to answer questions.


Lucy is not amused

Tinkerbell, bless her, is clueless


We have laid in bed and watched hours of Law and Order and discussed my new needlepoint project.



It occured to us that I haven't yet blogged about my new August Morgan Bar Towels.  There are three styles that match August Morgan Cocktail Napkins.









The Bar Towels are a fabulous addition to any one's bar............



And pair beautifully with our cocktail napkins...................



Because Tinkerbell and I are feeling generous, we are offering free shipping on all August Morgan items.  Just type in the word MOVE at checkout.  You are welcome.  Now we must go back to our Law and Order marathon.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,

Kate


4 comments:

  1. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. moving company in west hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. denver small moves

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a fantastic blog here! do you wish to earn some invite posts on my blog? Moving Companies in Nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  4. After study several of the blog posts on your internet site now, we really such as your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and are checking back soon. Pls look at my web site likewise and told me how you feel. Relocation Companies

    ReplyDelete